Media Contact: John Guilfoil
Email: [email protected]
*Media Advisory/Calendar Listing*
Groveland Special Town Meeting Set for Nov. 26
GROVELAND — The Groveland Board of Selectmen has called a Special Town Meeting. At least 100 registered voters are needed in order to conduct business, and there are nine articles in the warrant.
Monday, Nov. 26, 2018 at 7 p.m.
253 School St.
Groveland, MA 01834
100 REGISTERED VOTERS ARE NEEDED TO CONDUCT BUSINESS.
There are 9 articles in total and include the following:
- Articles 1 & 2 – Standard financial articles
- Article 3 – Extension of service for a call fire fighter
- Articles 4 & 5 – Civil Fingerprint bylaw articles
- Article 6 – Sewer Extension requiring town meeting vote bylaw article
- Articles 7, 8, & 9 – Prohibition on Recreational Marijuana cultivation and sales bylaw articles