GROVELAND — Chief Robert Valentine reports that the Groveland Fire Department extinguished a garage fire late last night.
ACTON — Chief Robert Hart reports that the Acton Fire Department extinguished a residential garage fire on Sunday, May 24.
Fire Chief Edward Richards reports that Enfield Fire District 1 extinguished a fire inside of an attached garage at a home Monday morning, and would like to remind residents about the proper disposal of ashes.
Chief Charles Burger reports that the Great Barrington Fire Department extinguished a garage fire at a home Tuesday afternoon.
MAYNARD – Chief Anthony Stowers reports that the Maynard Fire Department battled a residential garage fire early Monday morning.
Groveland Fire Department Reminds Residents to Properly Dispose of Ashes After Firefighters Battle Garage Fire
GROVELAND – Chief Robert Lay reports that the Groveland Fire Department quelled a garage fire that most likely ignited after embers from either a fireplace or wood stove were carelessly disposed of in nearby brush. The chief is today reminding residents to follow proper procedures when cleaning their fireplaces and stoves.
Burlington Fire Department Chief Steve Yetman 21 Center St. Burlington, MA 01803 For Immediate Release Thursday, May 7, 2015 Contact: John Guilfoil Phone: 781-791-7627 Email: [email protected] Contact: Jessica Sacco Phone: 617-993-0003 Email: [email protected] Burlington Fire Department Battles Simultaneous Fires on Wednesday Brush, Garage Fires Keep Department Busy During Dry Week BURLINGTON — Fire Chief Steve […]