ENFIELD — Chief Edward N. Richards is pleased to announce that William Higgins has been appointed as the new Deputy Chief and Training Officer of Enfield Fire District 1.
ENFIELD — Chief Edward N. Richards reports that Enfield Fire District No. 1 responded to a serious crash between three motor vehicles Tuesday night.
ENFIELD — In the event of an emergency or natural disaster, Chief Edward N. Richards and Enfield Fire District No. 1 would like to provide Enfield residents with information and tips to assist them in recovering and moving forward.
ENFIELD — As students prepare to return to school, Chief Edward N. Richards and Enfield Fire District No. 1 would like to offer students, parents and motorists several important safety tips.
ENFIELD — Chief Edward N. Richards would like to provide Enfield residents with a number of tips on preparing for various emergency situations during National Preparedness Month.
ENFIELD — Chief Edward N. Richards would like to remind Enfield residents of the following safety tips and precautions when using generators.
ENFIELD — Chief Edward N. Richards would like to encourage community members to attend the upcoming free mask giveaway hosted by Masks for Heroes Connecticut Chapter and the Jewish Federation of Greater New Haven.
Enfield Fire District 1 Reports Opening of Connecticut’s First Rapid COVID-19 Testing Site in New Haven
ENFIELD — Chief Edward Richards reports that Connecticut residents now have access to the state’s first rapid COVID-19 testing site, and that firefighters in Enfield Fire District 1 and other first responders throughout the state will have special access during select hours.
ENFIELD, CT — Chief Edward N. Richards announces that Enfield Fire District 1’s 19th annual Cadet Pasta Supper fundraiser will be cancelled out of an abundance of caution in an effort to reduce the risk of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) among the members of the department and their loved ones.
Fire Chief Edward Richards reports that Enfield Fire District 1 extinguished a fire inside of an attached garage at a home Monday morning, and would like to remind residents about the proper disposal of ashes.