TYNGSBOROUGH — Chief Richard D. Howe reports that the Tyngsborough Police Department is releasing the identities of the two women found dead inside a home on Mascuppic Trail yesterday.
Newington Fire and Rescue Reminds Residents to Check Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms When Changing Their Clocks
NEWINGTON — Chief E.J. Hoyt and Newington Fire and Rescue wish to remind residents to test their smoke and carbon monoxide alarms and check the batteries in each when they move their clocks ahead to start daylight saving time Sunday.
*MEDIA ADVISORY* Multiple Residents Hospitalized After Plymouth Fire Department Responds to Carbon Monoxide Incident at Home
PLYMOUTH –Chief G. Edward Bradley reports that the Plymouth Fire Department responded to a carbon monoxide incident at a home on Kings Pond Plain Road earlier this morning where multiple residents needed to be hospitalized.
SOUTH KINGSTOWN — Chief Steven Pinch reports that the Union Fire District of South Kingstown responded to a carbon monoxide incident at a residence earlier today.
ENFIELD — Chief Edward N. Richards would like to remind Enfield residents of the following safety tips and precautions when using generators.
With temperatures falling and residents turning their heating systems on for the first time since last winter, Chief Charles Doody would like to remind Canton residents to follow important carbon monoxide safety tips.
Wakefield Police Department Monitoring Ford Interceptor Police Cruisers after Nationwide Carbon Monoxide Concerns
Wakefield Police actively monitoring its fleet of Ford Interceptor cruisers amidst an investigation by federal authorities into exhaust leaks into vehicles
Stoneham Fire Department Reminds Residents to Check Smoke and CO Detectors During Daylight Saving Time
STONEHAM – With daylight saving time approaching, Chief Matthew Grafton and the Stoneham Fire Department would like to remind residents to test their smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Great Barrington Fire Department Partners with American Red Cross to Install Smoke Detectors Throughout Town
GREAT BARRINGTON – Chief Charles Burger is pleased to announce that The Great Barrington Fire Department partnered with the American Red Cross to provide free smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detectors to residents last week.
Two people were taken Lahey Hospital and Medical Center in Burlington they were sickened by high carbon monoxide levels in a Bedford apartment building.