Renovation and new construction projects make up a significant part of a municipality’s budget. Funded by taxpayer dollars, these projects often require public approval and an associated tax increase over several years. JGPR will work with your project management office, engineers, and architects to develop a communications plan that outlines the details of the project and why the project is critical as residents prepare to vote.
A JGPR communications plan often includes developing a project website, presentation material, consulting and design, presentation prep, newsletter content creation, infographics, FAQs, press releases, local newspaper columns, and reporter story pitches. We’ll work with you to think through possible questions or counter arguments the public or other stakeholders might have and develop appropriate responses throughout the process.
JGPR specializes in communications around new buildings or renovations to police stations, fire stations, and school and government buildings. We recognize that buildings designed with the modern standard of your organization’s needs in mind will support you in delivering better public services.
JGPR has successfully worked on communications initiatives for the following capital/building projects
- SAU 16 N.H. Cooperative Middle School
- Pentucket Mass. Regional Middle/High School
- Dartmouth, Mass. Police Station
- Merrimac, Mass. Police Station
- Ashland, Mass. Public Safety Building
- Maynard, Mass. Green Meadow Mold/Asbestos Remediation
- Rockland, Mass. Consolidated Elementary School Project
- Easton, Mass. Elementary School
- East Bridgewater, Mass. and Southeastern Regional Vocational Technical High School Police Department Garage Project
- Bridgewater, Mass. and Bristol-Plymouth Regional Vocational High School Police Outbuilding Project
- Easton, Mass. Fire Department Station 2 Renovation Project
- Holbrook, Mass. Regional Emergency Communications Center Project
- East Bridgewater, Mass. DPW Youth Sports Complex Project