WAYLAND — Wayland Health Department Director Julia Junghanns announces a new and improved way to obtain copies of Title 5 inspection reports.
Community members can now access completed Title 5 inspection reports online dating back to 2020 using the permitting program “Viewpoint” by OpenGov. To access reports, please click link and complete the following steps:
1. Create a user account in OpenGov
2. Click on the “search” feature and type in the desired address. For example: “41 Cochituate.” Please note that you should not type in Road/Rd or Street/St as this will cause problems with the search.
3. Click on the address when it populates in the search.
4. Click on Title 5 inspection report and it will bring you to the Title 5 inspection report page.
5. On the Title 5 inspection report page next to “details” click on “files” and a window will pop up. Click on the address where it says pdf.
6. Download the report and print it from your home or office.
Title 5 regulations require inspections of septic systems and cesspools before a residence is sold.