HINGHAM —Town Clerk Carol M. Falvey and the Town of Hingham wish to share important information on the upcoming local spring election cycle.
The 2023 Town Election will be held on Saturday, April 29.
Beginning Tuesday, Jan. 10, candidates may pick up nomination papers, obtain signatures and return the papers to Town Hall, 210 Central St., in order to be listed on the ballot for the position they are seeking.
The following positions will be on the ballot this April:
- Moderator (1-year term)
- Select Board (3-year term)
- Board of Assessors (3-year term)
- Board of Health (3-year term)
- Municipal Light Board (3-year term)
- Housing Authority (5-year term)
- School Committee (3-year term)
- Planning Board (5-year term)
- Sewer Commission (3-year term)
- Recreation Commission (5-year term)
- Recreation Commission (3-year term)
Candidates should notify the Town Clerk’s Office prior to arriving to pick up nomination papers by calling 781-741-1410 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nomination papers are due back to Town Hall on or before Friday, March 10.
The last day for residents to register to vote in the Town Election is Friday, April 14.