BROOKLINE – The Brookline Department of Planning and Community Development invites the community to the third and final Housing Production Plan forum.
Monday, June 27, from 7-9 p.m.
On Zoom. Registration is required. Please click here to register.
The Brookline Department of Planning and Community Development is in the process of creating a Housing Production Plan. The plan will help guide policy decisions over the next five years by identifying housing needs and recommending ways to address them.
The third forum will cover the following:
- Articulate a vision and goals for the Housing Production Plan
- Highlight key findings of the Housing Needs Assessment
- Review challenges of accommodating a variety of affordable and mixed-income housing options in Brookline
- Discuss regulatory approaches to creating additional affordable and mixed-use and mixed-income housing
- Explore prototypes using specific sites in Brookline as examples
Previous forums were held on Jan. 26 and Feb. 23.