WINTHROP — Interim Town Manager Terence Delehanty and the Winthrop Town Council are pleased to announce that Winthrop Town Hall will reopen by appointment only for municipal business transactions starting Monday, May 3.
Residents will be able to book in-person appointments from 9 a.m. to noon Monday through Thursday to conduct municipal business. Appointments must be made in advance by phone or email and are limited to 15 minutes.
All appointments will be held in the Harvey Hearing Room located on the ground floor of Town Hall.
If residents wish to pay taxes, parking tickets or apply for resident parking stickers, they can find that information on the town website or drop payments and applications in the drop box located at the Town Hall front door. If residents wish to request bulk permit trash stickers from the Department of Public Works, they can call 617-846-1341 Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Residents should contact the specific department to make an appointment, all of which are listed below:
- Assessor’s Office – [email protected] or 617-846-2716
- Building Department – [email protected] or 617-846-4344
- Harbor Master – [email protected] or 617-207-9092
- Library – [email protected] or 617-846-1703
- Parks and Recreation – [email protected] or 617-846-8243
- Town Clerk – [email protected] or 617-846-1742
- Tax Collector – [email protected] or 617-846-1750
- Town Manager – [email protected] 617-846-1705
- Veteran Services – [email protected] or 617-846-3065
“We’re pleased to once again open our doors to members of the public as we go through the process of reopening Winthrop,” Interim Town Manager Delehanty said. “We ask residents to remain patient and adhere to the process of contacting each department they wish to make an appointment with prior to entering the Town Hall.”