TAUNTON — Superintendent John Cabral and Director of Student Services and Transportation and Title IX Coordinator Kathy Perry are pleased to share registration information for Taunton Public School’s 2021-22 kindergarten program.
Kindergarten registration information can be found on the district’s website by clicking here. The online registration portal opens on Monday, April 26.
Kindergarten programs are available at no cost to residents at each TPS elementary school. Students must be five years old either on or before Aug. 31, 2021 in order to be eligible to enter kindergarten for the 2021-22 school year.
Parents/guardians must upload the following documents when registering their child:
- Proof of identification
- Original birth certificate
- Immunization history
- Proof of residency in Taunton
- Emergency health and contact information
Once registration is complete, you will receive an email for your child’s kindergarten screening appointment.
“We are eagerly awaiting our next class of kindergarten students here at Taunton Publics Schools,” Director Perry said. “Any family with questions regarding kindergarten or the registration process are encouraged to contact the district.”
In-person Registration Assistance
In-person registration assistance will be available at numerous locations within the district on June 1. In-person assistance will be available at the following schools:
- Bennett Elementary School, 47 North Walker St., from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Chamberlain Elementary, 480 Norton Ave., from 3 to 4 p.m.
- Mulcahey Elementary School, 28 Clifford St., from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and
4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Galligan Elementary School, 15 Sheridan St., from 3 to 4 p.m.
- Elizabeth Pole Elementary School, 215 Harris St., from 4:30 to 6 p.m.
- East Taunton Elementary School, 58R Stevens St., from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Family Welcome Center, 60 Williams St., from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Support staff and computers will be available for use at all locations.
For additional information or questions about online registration, please contact Director Perry at 508-821-1180.