EASTON — Superintendent Lisha Cabral is pleased to share that registration for Easton Public School’s 2021-22 kindergarten program is now open.
Kindergarten registration information can be found on the district’s website by clicking here. Registration paperwork should be submitted by Friday, April 16.
Kindergarten programs are available at each elementary school — Center School, Moreau Hall and Parkview School. Students must be five years old by Aug. 31, 2021 in order to be eligible to enter kindergarten for the 2021-22 school year.
To register, parents/guardians must:
- Fill out the Kindergarten Information Survey online
- Download the registration forms by clicking here or picking up a registration packet at the child’s school
Parents/guardians must also submit the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (Passport, Naturalization etc.)
- Immunizations (Medical Records): to see kindergarten requirements click here
- Proof of Residency: click here to see the accepted documents
- Physical within 12 months of the start of school
These documents can be submitted by dropping them off at the child’s school during school hours, emailing them to the school secretary or mailing them to the child’s school.
The full registration directions and contact information for each school can be found here. Following the completed registration, parents/guardians will receive information via email regarding Kindergarten Screening and a link to the Easton Public Schools Kindergarten Parent Orientation Video.
Easton Public Schools offers a free half-day kindergarten program and a tuition-based full-day kindergarten program. In both programs, students work toward mastery of the Massachusetts State standards as outlined in the current frameworks.
The district is expecting to return to a full in-person model, five days per week for the 2021-22 school year.