DANVERS — Superintendent Heidi Riccio wishes to inform the public that Essex Tech has launched an interactive dashboard that will allow the school district and community to track general admissions, current enrollment, and waitlist data.
The dashboard, found here, is the result of three years of work by Essex Tech’s Leadership Team, Admissions Department, and Technology Department.
“We, as a school community, are looking at data to inform our decisions,” Superintendent Riccio said. “This information will assist us as we look at enrollment and areas of need. Our team has done a great job setting up the school for future success.”
The dashboard includes:
- Breakdowns of applicants in the Classes of 2022, 2023 and 2024.
- Breakdowns of applicants in the Class of 2025, which will be updated regularly. This does not include information about demographics or about individual student needs, because the application process is blind, and applicants are not asked those questions.
- Continuing Technical Education enrollments with partner high schools in Beverly, Peabody, and Salem, New Liberty Innovation School and Salem Prep.
- Enrollment trends by district community, starting in 2014.
- Enrollment breakdowns of Essex Tech and other high schools in the district.
- Enrollment by program for students from Gloucester, Peabody, and Salem.
Data also is available for the 350 students in the district’s unique agricultural program.
Users can view data about the school population, sending communities, and individual school disciplines. Users will be able to sort tables, and filter by specific admissions statuses, by city/town, by special populations, and by demographic information.