Residents Urged to Subscribe Via Email
DARTMOUTH — Director of Public Health Christopher Michaud is pleased to announce the launch of a new website that will provide the community with the latest information, news and resources regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
The new website, dartmouthcovid19.com, will serve as a resource for residents, visitors and business owners to receive Board of Health updates as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to develop and the Commonwealth continues through its vaccine distribution timeline.
Visitors are encouraged to subscribe via email to receive notifications for new posts.
The new site features a modern, blog-style layout, mobile device compatibility and a user-friendly design that contains:
- COVID-19 vaccination information;
- Important information related to COVID-19, including state and federal guidelines;
- The latest public health guidance regarding prevention and quarantining;
- Resources for residents, including information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and mental health resources;
- A news blog;
- Contact information for the Town of Dartmouth and a link to the town’s official website.
“We are pleased to announce the launch of this news blog as a valuable way for our residents to stay informed during this time, especially as the state continues through its vaccination rollout,” Michaud said. “I encourage residents to subscribe to receive alerts from the blog and to check back often for updates.”
The Dartmouth Official COVID-19 News Portal was created by John Guilfoil Public Relations.