PROVIDENCE — The Rhode Island Police Chiefs’ Association would like to announce its new Executive Board members for the upcoming year.
Members were voted in at a virtual meeting held Tuesday, Dec. 15.
The following members were elected to RIPCA’s Executive Board to represent the membership for the following year:
- President – Chief Richard Ramsay, West Greenwich Police
- Vice-President – Colonel Mark Knott, West Warwick Police
- Treasurer – Chief Edward Mello, Jamestown Police
- Secretary – Colonel Michael Winquist, Cranston Police
- Sergeant at Arms – Chief Sean Corrigan, Narragansett Police
- Immediate Past President – Chief Brian Sullivan, Lincoln Police
“I wish to congratulate the incoming Executive Board members who were voted into office earlier this week,” said RIPCA Executive Director Sidney Wordell. “The members have decades of dedicated and exemplary service in law enforcement, and I look forward to working with each of them as we continue to serve the residents of Rhode Island each and every day.”
The swearing in should take place at RIPCA’s annual January meeting held on Tuesday, Jan. 19.