COHASSET — Town Manager Christopher Senior and the Town of Cohasset announce the launch of a new website that will provide community members with the latest public health and emergency management information on the fluid coronavirus crisis.
The new website, cohassetcovid19.com, will serve as a one-stop resource for residents, visitors and business owners to receive all town updates as the COVID-19 situation continues to develop. Visitors can subscribe via email to receive notifications for new posts.
The website is also tied to Cohasset’s official Facebook account, so it will automatically post all content from the blog onto the Facebook page without delay.
The new site features a modern, blog-style layout, mobile device compatibility and a user-friendly design that contains:
- A news blog
- A page with the number of positive cases in town
- Important information relating to COVID-19, including the latest prevention information and quarantine guidelines
- Resources for residents, including CDC information and mental health resources
- Email subscription service
- Contact information for the Town of Cohasset and a link to the Town’s official website
“The COVID-19 situation is still evolving, and it is as important as ever for residents to stay informed about the public health crisis and what local and state agencies are doing to keep the public safe,” Town Manager Senior said. “We encourage all residents to subscribe to this website for the latest information.”
Cohasset residents with questions may additionally contact the Cohasset Health Department by clicking here or calling 781-383-4100.