RAYNHAM — Chief Bryan LaCivita is pleased to announce that the Raynham Fire Department will now be offering online permitting and online payments for residents and business owners.
Effective immediately, residents can click here to visit the online permitting page. All permits can be obtained through the page, including burning permits.
Permits offered online include:
- Application for Tank Truck or Transfer Tank FP44
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Compliance FP-007C
- Fuel Oil Burning FP-056 Form 1
- Receipt of Disposal of Underground Steel Storage Tank FP-291
- Application for Standard Permit FP-006 Form
- Hazardous Materials
- Commercial Standard Permit FP-006 Form
- Gas Station Permit
- Flammables & Combustibles Permit
- Pyrotechnics/Special Effects License
Residents applying for these permits will be asked to log in with their viewpoint ID credentials. If they do not already have one, one can be created on the secure portal.
Payments for all permits and any processing fees can be submitted through this site as well.
All residents and business owners are strongly encouraged to use the online services, but those who wish to continue to submit paper permit applications will still be able to do so by calling ahead at 508-824-2755.
“We are extremely pleased to offer a new streamlined process that simplifies permit requests for our residents and business owners,” Chief LaCivita said. “This new online service allows our community members who are in need of permits the opportunity to safely acquire them from the comfort of their homes.”
If your particular concern is not addressed on the site, please call 508-824-2755 for further assistance.