ROCHESTER — City Manager Blaine Cox and Mayor Caroline McCarley wish to provide the community with regular updates about the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Earlier this month, Gov. Chris Sununu announced that restaurants would be allowed to have outdoor dining starting Monday, May 18 as part of the phased reopening of the state. Restaurants will still be providing take out and delivery services during this time as well.
The following is a list of food service establishments that are offering outdoor dining in Rochester at this time:
- Little Miss Sophies
- Curlies Comedy Club
- Clemento’s Pizzeria & Brew
- Mitchell Hill BBQ
- The Laughing Duck
- Lilac City Grill
- Governor’s Inn
- Granite Steak and Grill
- Mooyah Burgers, Fries and Shakes
- Revolution Taproom and Grill
- American Legion Post 7
- Fallen Leaf Bistro
- Wild Willy’s Burgers
- The Garage
HOURS MAY VARY, PLEASE VISIT EACH LOCATION’S WEBSITE OR CALL FOR EXACT HOURS. THIS LIST IS AS OF THE CITY’S LAST CONTACT WITH MANAGEMENT AT EACH LOCATION.
Guidelines for staff and customers during this restricted reopening include:
- Spacing out all outdoor tables to keep guests at least six feet away from each other.
- Allowing no more than six guests per table.
- Encouraging customers to call ahead or make a reservation to prevent groups from congregating in the waiting areas, and staggering reservations.
- Sanitizing tables, chairs and all tabletop items, such as condiments, after each group leaves.
- Asking patrons to wear a facemask when entering and leaving the outdoor eating area.
- Requiring those who deal with customers directly to wear a face mask or face covering and encouraging all staff to practice social distancing while working.
- Providing hand sanitizer for both staff and guests, and requiring staff to frequently wash their hands.
- Disinfecting all front-of-house high touch surfaces, such as door handles, screens, counters and keyboard, at least every two hours.
- Using menus that can be disposed of or sanitized after each use.
More information about the restrictions and guidance can be found here.
Outdoor dining applications are still being accepted. Please contact Jenn Marsh at [email protected] for more details.