ROCHESTER, NH — Revolution Taproom & Grill is pleased to announce the restaurant reopened for lunch today and will offer customers outdoor dine-in service, curbside pick-up and takeout meals through the first phases of New Hampshire’s reopening.
Going forward, Revolution will be open from 11:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Wednesday through Sunday, to offer patio dining for patrons, as well as takeout, curbside delivery and family style meals. Scroll down to see the menu.
Revolution is located at 61 N. Main St., Rochester.
Revolution temporarily closed its doors in March after Gov. Chris Sununu ordered all restaurants in the state to stop serving patrons onsite, and transition to pick up and delivery service only. This unprecedented step aimed to stop the spread of COVID-19 and promote social distancing.
On Friday, May 1, Gov. Sununu announced that restaurants would be allowed to have outdoor dining as part of the phased reopening of the state.
“All of us are eager and excited to welcome patrons back to Revolution,” Co-Owner Stacey Marchionni said. “We’ve created a great menu featuring both comfort foods and healthy dishes to delight anyone who comes to dine with us.”
Guidelines for staff and customers during this restricted reopening include:
- Spacing out all outdoor tables to keep guests at least six feet away from each other.
- Allowing no more than six guests per table.
- Encouraging customers to call ahead or make a reservation to prevent groups from congregating in the waiting areas, and staggering reservations.
- Sanitizing tables, chairs and all tabletop items, such as condiments, after each group leaves.
- Asking patrons to wear a facemask when entering and leaving the outdoor eating area.
- Requiring those who deal with customers directly to wear a face mask or face covering and encouraging all staff to practice social distancing while working.
- Providing hand sanitizer for both staff and guests, and requiring staff to frequently wash their hands.
- Disinfecting all front-of-house high touch surfaces, such as door handles, screens, counters and keyboard, at least every two hours.
- Using menus that can be disposed of or sanitized after each use.
More information about the restrictions and guidance can be found here.
All staff have completed their ServSafe COVID-19 and ServSafe Food Handler training prior to the reopening of the restaurant as well.
For more information about Revolution Taproom & Grill, visit their website at www.revolutiontaproomandgrill.com.
To order takeout ahead of time, call Revolution at 603-244-3022.