Effective Today Through Monday, June 15 2020
HULL –Chief John Dunn and the Hull Police Department would like to inform residents of new temporary parking restrictions, effective today, throughout the Town of Hull.
Beginning today, April 24, until Monday, June 15, 2020 town parking restrictions will be enforced by order of the Town of Hull Parking Authority and the Board of Selectmen. Anyone found to be in violation of these restrictions will receive a $50 ticket for parking in a restricted area.
The Town of Hull has restricted parking in the following areas:
- All roads under the jurisdiction of the Town of Hull are restricted to town residents and their guests.
- The Commuter Lot at Pemberton Point is now closed.
- “The Gut” area will have 30-minute resident parking only.
- The student and faculty parking at Hull High School is now closed.
- Parking in all business districts will be limited to 30-minute parking only.
Guests of residents should place a note on their vehicle indicating the address they are visiting with the homeowner’s name and contact number.
Additionally, Hull residents are encouraged to contact the Hull Police Department at 781-925-1212 to report any vehicles parked around their residence which do not belong to their guests.