WESTPORT — Superintendent Gary Reese announces that registration for Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten at the Alice A. Macomber School will be held from April 15-17 for the 2020-2021 school year.
Alice A. Macomber School, 154 Gifford Road, Westport
Wednesday, April 15 through Friday, April 17 from 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to high demand, please be prepared to wait and plan for adequate time to complete the registration process.
Who is eligible:
All Westport children who will reach age 3 on or before Sept. 1, and are toilet trained, are eligible to attend Preschool at the Macomber School. All Westport children who will reach age 4 on or before Sept. 1, and are toilet trained, are eligible to attend Pre-Kindergarten at the Macomber School for the 2020-2021 school year.
The following records must be presented at the time of registration:
- Valid birth certificate (original or abstract with seal)
- Updated record of immunization including: DPT (Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus), MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), Hib, Polio, Hepatitis-B, Varicella, record of lead testing, TB screening, and vision screening – Stereopsis.
- Copy of most recent physical examination
- Three proofs of residency (i.e. driver’s license, utility bill, property tax bill or lease)
- Health insurance card
- Non-refundable registration fee of $25.00 cash or check (payable to the Town of Westport)
Children do not need to be present at registration. If you have any questions about the registration process, please call 508-678-8671.