Brad Crozier, Superintendent
40 Fairbank Road
Sudbury, MA 01776
For Immediate Release
Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2019
Media Contact: Jordan Mayblum
Email: [email protected]
FirstView Bus Tracking App Now Available to Sudbury Public Schools Parents
SUDBURY — Superintendent Brad Crozier is pleased to announce that parents may now track their student’s school bus in real time.
Using the FirstView app, parents can keep tabs on buses in order to know exactly how far along they are on their route and when their children will be dropped off.
“We want parents to have all of the information they need at any given moment, and we think this technology is a great way for the district and parents to stay connected while helping families plan their schedules more easily,” Superintendent Crozier said.
FirstView’s features include:
- Immediate Bus Information: Parents can track their student’s bus to get an estimated arrival time at the bus stop and can see when it arrives to or departs from school.
- District Notifications: Parents can opt in to receive district messages regarding school delays and issues.
- Customizable Alerts: Parents can set up custom alerts for when the bus is a chosen distance or number of minutes away.
- Industry’s Best Security: More secure than any other bus tracking tool on the market, FirstView is password protected and integrates with the district’s existing safety standards.
- Built-In Customer Support: A dedicated FirstView customer support team is available Monday through Friday via call or click.