Superintendent David DiBarri
100 Hemlock Road
Wakefield, MA 01880
For Immediate Release
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Contact: Jessica Sacco
Email: [email protected]
Northeast Metro Tech To Hold Summer Sports Camps
WAKEFIELD — Northeast Metro Tech will host several sports programs this summer, and interested students are encouraged to sign up.
Programs will be offered for boys/girls basketball, football, girls volleyball, boys/girls soccer and boys/girls lacrosse. The summer camps are open to Northeast students and middle school students.
“We’re excited to offer these summer programs to Northeast and middle school students in the area,” Athletic Director Don Heres said. “We encourage anyone who has an interest in these sports, is looking to try something new, or wants to work on perfecting their skills to sign up.”
Camps begin in early July and run through August. All programs are $125, with a family rate available at $100 per child if siblings sign up. The schedule is as follows:
- Week 1: July 8-11: Boys and Girls Basketball: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Week 2: July 15-18: Football 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Week 3: July 22- 25: Girls Volleyball 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Week 4: July 29- Aug. 1: Boys / Girls Soccer 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Week 5: August 5-8: Boys / Girls Lacrosse 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Students can register for camps here.