Superintendent Dr. Alan Cron
34 MacKinlay Way,
Rockland, MA 02370
For Immediate Release
Tuesday, Dec. 12, 2017
Contact: John Guilfoil
Email: [email protected]
Photos: Rockland High School Students Debut Production of “Moon Over Buffalo”
ROCKLAND — Principal John Harrison is pleased to report that the students of the Rockland High School Theater Guild debuted their production of “Moon Over Buffalo” last week.
The play is a comedy that tells the story of an acting company on tour in Buffalo, New York, in 1953 as they try to overcome chaos in their personal lives long enough to impress a famous film director who will be in the audience for their next performance.
The comedy production was held in the high school auditorium on the evenings of Dec. 7 through Dec. 9, featuring a cast and crew including:
- George Hay- Ronan McNally
- Charlotte Hay- Megan Diver
- Roz- Emily Gaboriault
- Howard, Soldier 1- Ryan Struzziery
- Paul, Soldier 2- John Ellard Jr.
- Ethel- Kellie Berry
- Eileen- Erin Field
- Richard- Ryan Mott
- Stage Manager- Madison Parlee
- Assistant Stage Manager- Ali Landy
- Lighting Operator- Seth Rosczewski
- Spot Operator- Lara Glennon
- Sound Operators- Philip Pattison, Bonnie Gasdia, Max Shepard
- Stage Crew- Kerin Dalton, Morgan Wahlstrom, Jacob Leahy, Jenna Sullivan
- Costume Crew- Molly Boggs, Olivia Janis, Michaela Sugrue, Paige Donnelly
- Publicity- Philip Pattison, Emily Bugbee
- Set Design- Barry Parker
- Cover Art- Nevaeh Clara, Elizabeth Kelley
The production was assembled under the direction of advisers Joanne White and Julia DiCanzio.
“I am so proud of the hard work that each student on the cast and crew put into the production. They have been rehearsing after school every day since the end of September, and their dedication showed with each successful performance,” DiCanzio said. “Each student made valuable contributions and got out of their comfort zones, and I was so impressed with how they supported each other throughout the process.”