Kevin Sweet, Town Administrator
195 Main St.
Maynard, MA 01754
For Immediate Release
Friday, July 25, 2014
Contact: John Guilfoil
Email: [email protected]
Maynard Town Administrator Launches New Website, Blog, and Events Calendar
MAYNARD — Town Administrator Kevin Sweet is pleased to announce the launch of a brand new online news portal for town government!
MaynardTownAdmin.org will provide news, information, downloadable resources and an events calendar for residents, visitors, and business owners in Maynard.
“I wanted to create a website and blog that will provide news and updates on what’s happening every day in Maynard and how town government is working to make life better, every day,” Town Administrator Sweet said. “I hope people will find it useful and informative.”
The easy-to-read website contains:
- A news blog
- Links to Maynard social media sites
- Information and photos of town officials
- A resources page that will feature downloadable forms and important documents
- A place to sign up for the Town Administrator’s email newsletter
- A visual, colorful events calendar, containing information about meetings, town-wide events, and fun things happening in Maynard.
The website was designed by John Guilfoil Public Relations LLC and was built using the popular Genesis Framework for the WordPress website platform. It features a modern, HTML 5 “Responsive Design” that works equally well on computer, tablet, and smartphone screens.