**Update: 8:36 p.m.** The District Attorney released the identity of the seventh victim, MIchael De Vries, co-pilot, age 45, of Marlton, N.J.
Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan has officially confirmed the names of six of the seven people who died Saturday when a Gulfstream IV crashed on takeoff from Hanscom field in Bedford.
Their names are:
- James McDowell, pilot, age 52, of Georgetown, DE
- Teresa Ann Benhoff, air crew, age 48, of Easton, MD
- Lewis Katz, age 72
- Susan Asbell, age 67, of Cherry Hill, NJ
- Marcella Dalsey, 59, of Williamstown, NJ
- and Anne Leeds, of Longport, NJ
A seventh victim has yet to be named by the District Attorney.